Dear Madam/Sir,

I take this opportunity to introduce our company as a soft skill training provider for Secondary, higher secondary, graduate and post graduate level of students. We have also designed training modules for employers and employees.

We are a team of energetic, experienced professional trainers mastered in areas like child psychology, dermatoglyphics, image management, personal coach, life skills, world skills and makeover consultants.

Harvard Business School says that your technical skill contributes only 15% to your success! Then what about the remaining 85%? The answer is,it contributes to the “Soft Skills”.

Stanford Research Institute says; share of our technical & interpersonal skills of our success is:

  1. Technical Skills: 5%
  2. Interpersonal Skills: 5%

It’s so because, technical skills only determine how well you do your job. However, soft skills determine how far we will go in life! (both professionally & personally).How much importance do you place on learning soft skills& where is your emphasis? Developing Technical Skills or Developing Interpersonal skills or Both?

Unfortunately for most of us the answer is NONE!

The need for giving emphasis on the Soft Skill Development, especially for the youth (both for rural & urban) has been highlighted in various forums. Unfortunately, our country’s current education system does not give any emphasis on development of soft skills. As a result, most of the youths  want to develop in this area, which is becoming their Achilles heel.They are in need of  a mentor to guide them in the right direction.

However, the current curriculum process which is being followed in few schools encourages the building of soft skills through group assignments, presentations, etc. –but this is not enough to nurture and hone one’s soft skills.

The onus is now on schools to actively take this up, right from the secondary level to incorporating soft skills in their curriculum. After all, it’s “IQ gets you hired but EQ gets you promoted”.

The question ultimately boils down to this – Are Indian schools ready to look beyond a theoretical base and focus on equipping students with the necessary soft skills to create a “complete package”?

However, students need to develop these skills to succeed in their careers and lives Apart from training students, these skills can also be incorporated into the curriculum and assignments as well. For example, more group work and assignments- and then training workshops to hone these skills.

People with high crystallized intelligence are good observers, learners and tolerant towards ambiguity. They add on to their experiences and learning with each passing day and implement them in real life situations. This helps them in broadening their horizon and hence getting through successfully. In most of the cases these people also exhibit better interpersonal and intrapersonal skills which are core to any human being.

Schools should therefore look beyond learning and theoretical knowledge and encourage students to work more on their core skills to become a well evolved person and responsible citizen.

Schools, out-of-school-time programs, and community coalitions are increasingly focused on helping young people develop their personal, social, and emotional skills that are essential for success in education and in life.

To help educators, youth workers, and community leaders understand and strengthen these critical competencies in the young people they care about and serve, YAP Concepts has created an exciting new modules and workshops known as Building soft Skills through Developmental Relationships. These workshops engage participants in thinking, talking, and ultimately implementing in daily life.


When you cultivate young people’s commitment and skills as leaders, you not only prepare them to be 21st Century leaders, but you also tap their energy and imagination to solve problems and create positive change in their schools and communities in today’s scenario. This hands-on workshop provides a series of soft skills training is targeted at the middle and high school youth in your school, organization, or network.It gives an opportunity to

  • explore leadership qualities that they bring to their schools and communities
  • recognize their own leadership skills and priorities
  • build support among their peers to take on leadership roles
  • practice leadership skills by creating positive change in your school, organization, or community
  • training in school creates a platform that not only saves time and money of students but it is also hassle free for parents.

To know more about the packages and workshops of YAP concepts: please contact KishorDubey on 93277 68686 or kishorcdubey@gmail. Any member of YAP team will contact you.

© 2016 Schoolywood. All rights reserved. Powered By - YAP Concepts